When I first started talking to Michelle about her upcoming wedding I was so excited that it was going to be at Salish Lodge! Ive been to Snoqualmie Falls many times growing up in the Pacific Northwest, and its always been a place that Ive wanted to shoot at! Michelle and Casey envisioned their wedding day being one that was celebrated with their closest friends and family, and Michelle was especially excited about her wedding dress! Once you see it, youll know why! Michelle and Casey you two are so obviously happy and in love. I wish you an amazing life together. Here are my favorite images from their wedding!
My favorite moments:
1. Casey and Michelle are very close with their pups, and they both walked down the aisle!
2. Michelle really wanted to have a photo of her dress hanging in the trees. We got it!
3. They had gold accents galore and it looked mega cute!
4. Michelle made coloring books for all the kids at the reception and included a hand written note thanking them for coming!
5. Michelles dress was AMAZING! So so amazing.
6. The falls look out points were full of people watching the wedding ceremony from a distance.
7. The Salish Lodge staff were SO kind, I was mega impressed!
8. The kids danced and danced and danced at the reception. They were having a BLAST!
9. Michelle and Casey had signature drinks at the bar- the limey sailor and the princess peach!