Blair and Bryan live in Texas and got married here in Washington last weekend at Chambers Bay Golf and Country Club! It was an overcast Summer day and I was thrilled with the weather! Blair and Bryan got ready at Hotel Murano in Tacoma and met down at Chambers Bay for their first look on the beautiful rocky beach! Blair was a champ, putting on and then taking off her cute heels for me so that she could get in on the photo ops! All of their family and friends traveled a really long way to spend this special day with them! I loved everything about the day-including the super sweet staff at Chambers Bay and the couples wedding vendors that Ive worked with in the past! So nice to see familiar faces! Blair and Bryan, here are my favs from your day! I hope that during Port on your Alaskan cruise youll get a chance to see these! Cheers! ~Amanda
My favorite things about their wedding day!
1. They came from Texas to have their wedding here and Bryan had an A&M Grooms Cake-Go Aggies!
2. Blair was calm, cool and collected all day!
3. Ive worked with both their makeup and Dj vendors before-so nice so see their faces again!
4. Bryans ring is a family heirloom.
5. Im positive Blair got a workout from her dress-it was SO amazing and heavy!
6. The overcast skies were so perfect for mid-day beach photos!
7. Bryans best man Chris helped me throw Blairs veil in the wind for a special photo op-thanks Chris!
8. The view at Chambers bay is absolutely spectacular! Hopefully Ill be shooting more weddings here
9. Blair had peonies bouquets. Lovvvved them!
10. They had a perfect sparkler exit and reenacted a photo of Blairs grandparents wedding day before before they left Chambers!