Ariel and Jake got married at Craven Farm in Snohomish this past weekend and wow, what a gorgeous place! Ariel really kept me in the loop throughout the planning process and seeing it all come together was really special. Jake and Ariel have so much love for each other, and for their little boy Maddox (yep, coolest name ever!). The details were gorgeous, Ariels dress was insanely gorgeous and the weather was perfect! Ariel and Jake I wish you a life time of love, happiness and dance parties with Maddox filled with lots of cake! Cheers! ~Amanda
My fav moments of the day:
1. Ariels bridal room was hands down the coolest Ive ever seen-vintage wedding dresses on the walls, old wedding photos-super unique to Craven Farm.
2. The pumpkins! We ventured into the corn fields and a few bales of hay and BOOM! Pumpkins! Is it fall yet?!
3. They had homemade dessert recipes on the cake table with thank you cards to the family member who gave the recipe!
4. All the table settings were vintage China that Ariel collected.
5. The typewriters are family heirlooms and Jake built all the reception games!
6. Ariel had a crown broach from her grandmother as her something borrowed. It was her mothers and has the birthstones of her children and grandchildren.
7. Hot air balloons floated off near the venue during sunset.
8. My brother was the fabulous DJ, and yes, you should totally hire him. He DJd my wedding and hes amazing!
9. I was super excited to hand over Ariel and Jakes guestbook of their engagement images-some of my very favorite engagement images to date.
10. Ariel and Jake didnt do a first look, but a letter exchange on opposite sides of the barn-it was so so sweet and Ariel kissed Jakes hand and afterwards he kissed his hand back. Cutest thing ever!